DEPT. OF NEUROANAESTHESIOLOGY & CRITICAL CARE
AIIMS, NEW DELHI
3rd ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF
NEUROCRITICAL CARE SOCIETY OF INDIA (NCSI 2022)
AIIMS NEUROANAESTHESIA AND
NEUROCRITICAL CARE UPDATE 2022
Workshop: 6th , October 2022
Conference: 7 - 9 , October 2022
Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity, New Delhi
Theme: Emerging challenges and advances in Neurocritical Care
Greetings from AIIMS, New Delhi!!
On behalf of organizing committee it gives me immense pleasure to invite you all to
the 3rd Annual Conference of Neuro Critical Care Society of India and AIIMS Neuroanaesthesia and Neurocritical Care Update 2022 to be held from 6th – 9th October 2022 at Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity, New Delhi.
The enthusiasm of the organizing committee is immense to meet you physically which is long due because of COVID. We will again have live clash of Titans, will hear live our favourite faculties talk tricks of Neurocritical care, socialize and enjoy the cultural programme.
Neurocritical care has emerged as a separate speciality over last decade. 3rd NCSI is set to resolve your dilemma and provide answers to most of the questions that have been intriguing your mind all along in the field of Neurocritical Care. We have incorporated interesting Workshops and Hands-on sessions in addition to the Interactive sessions on interesting and controversial topics. It has been designed to provide innovative, up to date, and comprehensive overview of the latest research and developments in the field of Neurocritical Care.
The National Capital Delhi is known for its cosmopolitan culture and well connected with air, rail and road transport. The weather in Delhi in October will be quiet pleasant. So please come join us to enjoy the academic feast.
Prof. Arvind Chaturvedi
Dr. Keshav Goyal
To surpass standards and to promote excellence in the practise and research of Neurocritical care.
- Well known International and National Faculty
- Prof. G. S. Umamaheswara Rao Oration
- Prof. Saini – Dash – Bithal Oration
- Panel Discussions and Pro – Con Sessions
- Hands – on Workshops covering many aspects of Neurocritical care
- Interactive Sessions
- Latest Research and development in Neurocritical Care
- E – Neuro ICU Rounds – Nutrition, Fluid management
- Quiz Program for Trainees
- Paper / Poster Presentations for Trainees and Practitioners
- Video sessions on common bedside procedures in the Neuro ICU
- Delhi Medical Council Accreditation